HPX conducts business activities around the world, from Africa and Asia, to Australia and the Americas. For each project location, we undertake a robust, diligent process to thoroughly assess the specific risks and to implement appropriate measures to: 1) protect the worksite health and safety of our employees, contractors and partners; 2) contribute to successful, responsible operations; and 3) facilitate the conduct all business activities with respect and integrity.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to:
- Ensuring everybody understands their tasks and is equipped to perform them.
- Ensuring our employees and contractors are treated equally.
- Meeting or exceeding all applicable regulations and health, safety and environment objectives and targets.
- Providing a workplace free of alcohol and recreational drugs.
- Implementing environmental protection measures to effectively manage pollution hazards in all aspects of our operations.
- Engaging with and supporting communities in the vicinities of our operations.
- Maintaining vigilance and readiness to prevent harmful incidents and, when needed, promptly lead responses and effectively manage any such incidents.
- Setting health, safety and environment objectives and targets.
- Developing and implementing continual improvements in all activities.
- Maintaining “Zero Harm” as HPX’s required standard of operational performance.