Prediction through integration
Identifying true anomalies by integrating all available datasets.
At HPX, we integrate multiple 3D geophysical inversions with models derived from geological data to make rigorous predictions about the subsurface geology.
We use these predictions as the starting point for advanced modelling and analysis.
Our advanced models help us to identify and better understand the subtle variations which are the signature of the mineralogy and alteration surrounding the ore bodies we seek.
True anomalies identified
The HPX approach is superior because we:
- capture all the available information into a single model of the broad 3D geology
- generate separate 3D maps showing the distribution and character of the critical variations and outliers
- identify only those variations and outliers that cannot be explained by simple changes in rock unit – the true anomalies
Interpreting those geological predictions together allows us to make more accurate targeting decisions by having a more complete understanding of the causes of the property variations we see in each geophysical and geological survey
The images above show an HPX integration of magnetic and gravity data into a single environment, allowing a more complete interpretation of these datasets.
NEXT GENERATION GEOPHYSICS
HPX uses a variety of proprietary techniques to more accurately delineate, model, and assess the small but critical mineralogical variations identified by magnetic surveys.
Using advanced gravity modelling techniques, HPX ensures more accurate predictions of both rock type and location.
Induced polarisation (IP)
HPX has unique strengths in IP surveying and uses proprietary equipment and customised survey designs to generate the most effective and accurate maps of these sources of electrical fields.
Broad geophysical expertise and experience
HPX has the skills and experience to perform or manage most types of geophysical survey, and to conduct the routine exploration required to follow up geophysical targets. Our capacity includes:
- Induced Polarisation surveys
- Electromagnetic surveys
- Magnetic surveys
- Gravity surveys
- Seismic surveys
- Magnetic IP and MMR
- Forward modelling and Inversion
- Exploration program design and management
- Geological regional evaluation
- 3D Integrated interpretations
- Radiometric surveys
- Satellite imagery
- Borehole drilling programs
- Geochemical sampling programs
ZERO HARM IS ACHIEVABLE
At every HPX project we strive to protect the health and safety of our employees and partners,
operate sustainably and conduct all business with respect and integrity.
We work in a variety of locations worldwide, from Africa and Asia, to Australia and the Americas. Each location requires a robust system to carefully assess the risks specific to each project to ensure we protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors and partners, operate sustainably and conduct all business with respect and integrity.
We have a firm belief that if work is properly planned and executed, all incidents can be prevented. Our goal is to work in a planned and controlled manner. We will do this by ensuring all equipment is in excellent condition, that our work procedures ensure safe operations and that our people are properly trained and agree to work in our prescribed manner.
Wherever we operate, we will:
- Ensure everyone understands the task and is ready to perform it.
- Ensure our employees and contractors are treated equally.
- Meet or exceed all regulations and Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC) Management System requirements.
- Provide a drug and alcohol free workplace.
- Implement environmental protection measures that address pollution prevention in all phases of our operations.
- Engage with and support the communities where we operate.
- Maintain a constant vigilance and readiness to prevent, and where required, respond to and effectively manage any incident.
- Set HSEC objectives and targets.
- Drive continual improvement in all activities.
- Accept no performance level other than Zero Harm.